About TM-100 Non-Toxic Mold Cleaner
The most important factor in mold remediation is to clean-up not only the active mold growth, but also the residual airborne spores and treatment of the HVAC system if applicable. TM-100 is our key to doing this effectively, quickly and more affordable than traditional remediation practices. TM-100 is molds natural enemy, a complex blend of enzymes that biodegrades the mold spore leaving behind only a fresh scent.
TM-100 digests mold spores on contact and is designed to leave behind a safe, organic "barrier" which inhibits mold re-growth.
We are one of only a few companies that are permitted to use TM-100, which is our natural, non-toxic mold cleaner. This fantastic product is safe for both humans and pets and is fully guaranteed.
Environmental Health: Mold remediation service offers proprietary enzyme formulation
Published in Biotech Business Week, January 31st, 2005
ATP Inc., has developed an environmentally safe proprietary enzyme formulation, called TM-100 MCF, which breaks down and digests mold. U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) performed a volatile organic compound (VOC) test on the TM-100 and it was found to be safe for humans and pets. A scientific toxicology report was also performed by GZA Environmental and the five enzymes used are on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's generally regarded as safe (GRAS) list. The process normally takes about 24 hours. ATP does not believe deconstruction/construction is necessary unless building materials.
Fungi and bacteria are the main cause of airborne or direct contact diseases affecting animals and humans. Studies show the application of TM-100 MCF Technology via fogging significantly reduces the number of fungi/mold. TM-100 MCF fogging application produces micro droplets that float in the air after application, reaching the most inaccessible parts where conventional cleaning or spraying can't reach.
Many fungi are parasites on plants, animals (including humans). Some fungi can cause serious diseases in humans, several of which may be fatal if untreated. These include Aspergillosis, coccidioidomycosis and mycetomas.
Molds are a common component of household and workplace dust. However, when mold spores are present in large quantities, they can present a health hazard to humans, potentially causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems. Some molds can also produce mycotoxins which can pose a serious health risk to humans.
Mold in the home can usually be found in damp, dark or steamy areas e.g. bathroom or kitchen, cluttered storage areas, recently flooded areas, basement areas, plumbing spaces, areas with poor ventilation and outdoors in humid environments.
Fogging is used to apply TM-100 to target mold in places such as bathroom or kitchen ceilings, behind boilers, recently flooded areas, basements and areas with poor ventilation.
Bacteria contribute to many illnesses and infections whether food borne, water borne or air borne. These include diseases such as E-coli, MRSA, C. difficile, Campylobacter, Legionella and Salmonella.
Unhygienic food preparation, water storage and air conditioning systems can harvest as well as spread these diseases. Bacteria such as MRSA and C. difficile are especially troublesome in hospitals, prisons and nursing homes, where patients with open wounds, and weakened immune systems are at greater risk of infection.
Viral infections make up around one third of cases of food poisoning in developed countries. Examples of these viruses include the Norovirus and Rotovirus. Other common viral infections include cold viruses and Seasonal influenza (the flu).
An increasing concern due to a growing global population are animal or bird to human transmissions such as H1N1 (swine flu) and the H5N1 strain of bird flu. Disinfection of surfaces using a fogger is essential to stop the spread of these infections.
Biocides are toxic chemicals:
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Potassium peroxymonosulfate
- Polyaminopropyl biguanide:
- Hypochlorite – (chlorine, bleach)
- Formaldehyde (formalin):
According to a Harvard University School of Public Health study, over 50% of our homes have indoor mold. And once you have mold spores, it's incredibly easy for those spores to latch on to a moist surface and multiply. That leaves a lot of families vulnerable to the possible health effects of indoor mold:
- Watery or itchy eyes
- Sore throat
- Skin irritation
- Respiratory problems
In fact, a study at the University of Arizona suggests that mold spores are a suspected cause in the tripling of the asthma rate in the past 20 years. By knowing the facts or all about mold, you can better keep your home and family, safe and healthy.
Typically mold needs three conditions to grow:
- Moisture from humidity, leaks or flooding
- Nutrients: organic materials that can act as a food source
- Optimal temperature, generally between 64-82 degrees.
These elements can create a mold problem that can colonize and multiply quickly in as little as 24-48 hours.
For decades, the answer to mold problems has always been bleach. We'd spray it on, cover our eyes and run for cover from the toxic fumes. And although the mold would disappear, it was only weeks before it was back again.
Why? Because bleach isn't effective against mold as it leaves the roots of mold intact and ready to return. That's why we think it's time to ditch the bleach.
TM-100 works to eliminate the mold spores at the root of the problem, and remain on the surface to prevent mold. TM-100 Technology is the safe way to eliminate mold with no bleach, ammonia or toxic chemicals.
What is TM-100?
TM-100 is an organic formula that is not toxic to pets, people, plants, clothing, furniture and carpets. The product is safe both during and after application, according to OSHA. It is effective on drywall, framing, flooring, clothing and furniture. All five enzymes used to create TM-100 are on the FDA's GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list. Copies of the reports are available upon request.
We don't believe that introducing toxic chemicals to eliminate toxic mold is the way to go. Not when there are better, safer solutions out there. So we use the exclusive TM-100 formulation, Many have tried to duplicate and imitate, but the fact is that TM-100 has been in use for 15 years, longer than any other so-called "green" products in the industry.
Since TM-100 is all natural and non-toxic it is safe to use in homes and businesses. This non-pathogenic and non-flammable substance allows people to enter their homes and work places immediately after treatment.
- Post Testing To confirm that remediation was successful
- Reduced liability when selling, owning or building properties
- Significant cost reduction – no need to rip down or remove compromised materials, provided no structural damage is found.
Whatever your location, whatever the type of property we have the skills, tools, and knowledge to complete the job properly for you. In the past, we have worked on private homes, commercial buildings, schools, and luxury yachts.
Whatever your concerns, or worries, call our friendly and efficient customer service team today at (561) 337-0805 to discuss the situation. Our team of courteous and efficient staff will walk you through the various options, and even organize a free no obligation quote. At ATP Environmental Services your satisfaction is our priority.
Experts who are at the top of the learning curve drive our competency and focus in the workplace. Our professionals have developed superior skills in the remediation of biological risks and toxic mold risks.
Per the EPA's Mold Remediation Guidelines "Dead mold is still allergenic, and some dead molds are potentially toxic." Most traditional remediation processes kill the mold but do not remove the mold. TM-100 not only kills the mold, it safely consumes the mold to remove it from your home. And, since there are no volatile organic compounds in the formula, your home or business has a fresh, clean scent. Furthermore, the process is fast, allowing minimal interruption in work and disruption to your home.
Using the TM-100 saves you money because you don't have to replace drywall, carpeting and other items that were affected by the mold. TM-100 is the first product to receive the Mold-Help Seal of Approval because independent labs have proven that it stops mold.
Our trained technicians also adhere to all EPA guidelines for mold remediation and testing procedure
The remediation process usually takes less than three days, so buildings can be treated when the homeowner is on vacation or when a business is closed after hours or on a weekend.
- Because it works.
- TM-100 is an organic, non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-caustic and is safe for animal, plant and marine life.
- TM-100 is proven to be effective at cleaning mold on porous surfaces.
- TM-100 is fast and efficient.
- TM-100 cleans airborne spores throughout the property including the HVAC system.
- TM-100 neutralizes foul odors.
- Guaranteed results.
- TM-100 has over 15 years of proven results.
- TM-100 has been OSHA tested and independently analyzed.
- TM-100 saves money while still providing unsurpassed results.
When we are done, you can rest assured that the mold has been cleaned-up. Trace spores throughout the home have been treated and the HVAC system has been cleared of mold spores. This is done without the introduction of toxins like biocides, pesticides and even bleach. All of these chemicals can have an adverse effect on people, plants and animals. Not only that, but dead spores can cause allergic reactions in the same way as living spores. TM-100 doesn't kill the mold, it eliminates it. Almost as important, as shown in an independent OSHA test, TM-100 will not leave behind any VOC's (volatile organic compounds) that many toxic chemicals do. Simply said, our Five Step solution leaves you with a healthier, cleaner home, guaranteed.